Friday, November 10, 2006

The Thursday-night part of a four-day long weekend.

Eeeeveryone was out on Thursday. The bar was electric...

...But not as electric as this shirt.

I was totally amped-up, even though I was running a pretty nice fever.

Guess who else was sick? Yep, Crystal.

When Crystal is sick (and has taken some medication and booze), you can totally grab her boob, and she won't even flinch or push your hand away.

Cups n' hair. No big thing.

We hadn't seen Duane in a loooong time.

Once in a while during the night, I would remember that I was sick and get all serious for like a minute..

...But it didn't take long for me to forget again.

At points, Crystal forgot about the whole 'being sick' thing too.

~sarah p.

p.s. Today, I went to Chinatown and I got a new kung-fu DVD, purple fishnets, and some pork. Somehow, I think I can pull a pretty fun evening out of that combo.

No comments: