Sunday, July 09, 2006

Alternate Stampede Plans.

Hey guys, just cause it's Stampede doesn't mean that you have to dress up like the dude behind Crystal and Melissa. Keep it cool.

Allison and I started the night with a mission. A serious mission. Something about a pearl necklace?

Are you guys sick of us yet?

I'll tell you some secrets about the night. Secret #1: Crystal is cute, and totally dancing at HiFi next week.

Secret #2: I had underpants in my bag all night, except for this time, when they were out of the bag.

Secret #3: We brought fans to the bar, which might go down in history as one of the smartest things ever done (I would like to thank the girl at the Del show that gave us the idea, and Allison for hooking us up).

It was a pretty great evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time we had some decent pictures. I hope they get better and better!!