Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Format/Milli Vanilli

The other format was getting old. I'd had it since I started this up in October of 2004. It was time, let's embrace the change.


So, today I found out something amazing and awesome that you guys probably didn't know.
Do you remember when Milli Vanilli got caught lip-synching during a live MTV appearance? Do you know where that happened? That's right, it was in Bristol, CT at Lake fricking Compounce. How many times have I been there and not even known this?
Girl, you know it's true.

For more on this incident, check out Milli Vanilli-Behind the Music
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Can you imagine what I could have done with this knowledge earlier? No, me neither.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much would I give to see you do a remake of the Milli Vanilli mishap @ Lake Compounce?

Pretty sure it's a whole lot.

Great work on sleuthing that out :P