Thursday, July 13, 2006

Be there (I don't think you have a choice).

These are my dancing shoes, and they are already on for tomorrow night (I'll probably sleep in them).
Let me let you guys in on a little secret: Crystal is going to be one of Rob's go-go dancers, so it's pretty important to be there.

You have no excuse to not show up, as I am getting the tattoo of the stars on my side touched up tomorrow, which means I'll be in rougher shape than almost anyone, and I will be there with bells on, and probably a nice outfit. That was a nice run-on sentence.

Hope you all can come!

xxx
sarah p.

p.s. I'm back in my Guru phase again, and let me tell you, it's a good phase. Don't get me wrong, I adored Gang Starr, and there are times when I really, really miss him rhyming along side DJ Premier, but man, do I ever love his solo shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhymefest, the dude who co-wrote Jesus Walks with K. West (and bearer of one of the worst rap names in hip-hop) has a new CD out and its not that bad, actually.

I heard Lupe Fiasco's new one too, a month before its out and it should be good, though eerily emo for a mainstream rap debut. But meh.

I think that's all I have for the moment.

:)