Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tuesday at Dub.

This photo was on the camera. I think I accidentally took it while walking home, but I'm not too sure...

Amy and I broke into The Bay on the walk home, and raided the MAC and Benefit counters. And, we took as many perfume samples as we wanted, and ate in the cafeteria downstairs, and slept on the beds in the furniture department for a bit. You know, either we did that, or we went home and passed out. I don't remember.

That is Crystal beside me. Trust me.

Amy!

Allison adds some class to a lovely photo.

Hi. It's Tuesday night, and I've got a sprained ankle. I have a great idea... Let's walk home from the bar!!!

p.s. I have perfected the art of walking with a sprained ankle, and it is mildly impressive. I know I'm supposed to keep all weight off of it, but I can't live in a hole for six weeks, ya'll.

The Bay is kinda creepy at night.


Will post photos of last night tomorrow.

p.s. Booster Juice is the nectar of the gods when you're hungover. Mexican Breakfast helps too.

No comments: