Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sunday Skool

Hi friends. We went to HiFi on Sunday (surprised?).

Even Amy came! Yesssssss.

Yes, I was glad to have her out with us.

I was also really glad to see Ryan (and his pizza)!

Hey ladies. Do you hang out together often?

I guess you do.

So excited.

Why, yes, I have been using Crest Whitestrips.

If you can guess who this is, you win my love and adoration. The answer rhymes with 'Jallison'.



In other news, Marco's show is on fire right now. Seriously.

Make some magic this weekend, okay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~sarah p. said...

Jenny Junk, why did it erase you comment? I'm confused. I think I screwed up. I would just like to re-cap Jenny's comment by telling you guys what it said. Now, my memory is not perfect, but I think it said something about giving me a million dollars, and that I am a very nice person. Something like that.

I e-mailed you, Jenny Junk. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sarah I don't know what is going on but the pictures of myself are just terrible. Maybe because I need a hair cut or the fact we are always wasted. Hopefully Fridays pictures are better.