Monday, July 17, 2006

Crystyle, the ultimate go-go dancer.

This was the beginning of the night. First, Jessica grabbed my boob. Then, she grabbed Crystal's boob. Then she grabbed it again. This was the point where Crystal said enough was enough.

Allison was having maybe the best night of all (or so it seems).

Crystal was dancing her ass off (and getting paid for it). If I wanted to get paid for dancing, I would have to take a job at a dirty strip club in one of the seedier hoods in town, so it's pretty impressive that Crystal didn't even have to take her shirt off.

Look at my adorable roomie! (I'm not talking about Duane).

The gals were seriously wearing the cutest socks ever. If I wore socks, I would want some like these.

I was all smiles, wasn't I? It's easy to be happy when you keep such good company.

You know, I think Allison was totally trying to look down my shirt. Again.

Crystal and Al (too bad my flash decided to crap out on me).

Trevor. Allison. Duane. Do I even need to caption these photos anymore?


Next week, Hifi better have a nice seat for me (perhaps something on the stage?), because I'm not sure if I'll be in dancing shape or not (the doctor said 6 weeks of recovery time).

No comments: