Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Guessing game... Part 2.

I did get to go home afterall. I took a crapload of Nyquil. So far, so good.
There are some guys outside putting in a new sidewalk infront of my house. If you've ever seen my house, there is like a foot and a half between the sidewalk and the window, so I have a pretty good view of the action. For a couple of days now, these guys show up at 6:30 in the morning, and start working. One of them (the head guy, I think) sounds like someone doing a really bad and exaggerated impression of John Travolta. He likes to talk about cigarettes. There was just this guy that walked past and started writing shit in the wet cement infront of the workers, and now the workers are yelling at him. They called him a 'jackass' and a 'stupid asshole'. Stupid guy, wait until like 30 seconds after they leave, then write whatever you want. That's my plan (after I pass out again for a few hours).

~sarah p.

p.s. Dylan made a fat-guy mixtape today on our other blog. If someone is amazing enough to actually download all of the tracks and make it for me, then consider this a marriage proposal. I'll add my side tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proposal? Well you better be rehersing because i'm expecting a good one!