Sunday, September 17, 2006

The hugging machine hits Broken (and pushes social boundaries).

After visiting Jeff and Christine's housewarming, we headed off to Broken to listen to Marco spin.
I had only had one thing in mind the whole night (besides the amazing music), and that was hugging up a storm.

Breanne? Yep, going to hug her.
So good to see Ryan (who I think was having the most amazing night ever).

...and Allison? You know I'm going to hug her.

This is our pal Jeff:He came down to see us at Broken, and ended up hanging out afterward with Allison and I at my house. After a few Busch, we proceeded to have discussions that were pushing some serious boundaries. I think were trying to find the final taboo. I don't know. Even Sarah Silverman is somewhere shaking her head in disgust and saying "Not cool, guys. Not. Cool."

~sarah p.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was all sald talk... why is that so dirty?!?!

Ps. Sarah this is why you are aorund when I met men... you fill that void I create!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i want a HUG!!!

~sarah p. said...

Jenny Junk, I want to hug you all day every day.

Allison, ain't nothing wrong with a little salad. We discussed this. Oh, boy, did we ever discuss this.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures...are so great. You rock my world. Seriously.

~sarah p. said...

Ron,you know you rock my world. It doesn't even need to be said. Miss you. Tons.
I will get you up here one of these days. That's for sure.