Saturday, September 23, 2006

Still sick.

I'm still not well. Being sick is getting old fast, but considering that I have to be in top-form next weekend, I'm not pushing my limits at all this weekend. I've probably saved myself a good $150 by hibernating, which is pretty sweet.
Here are a few other perks to being sick:
*Who needs people to come over and entertain you when you can take a bunch of Nyquil and entertain yourself?
*Two words: Maury Povich.
*The greatest part about having an 'adult job' is sick pay. Getting paid to sit around in your own filth at home? Yes, please.
*For a short period, my voice doesn't sound like an eight-year-old with ADHD.
*The dreams I have had while sleeping 16 hours a day can only be likened to a Hunter S. Thompson novel. Mutherfucking crazy, you guys.
*Popsicles. 'Nuff said.

I should be feeling better soon, and I can crack open my prison wine, which smells like it is probably ready (maybe? I really don't know). More on this later.

~sarah p.

No comments: