Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Uh-oh (a guessing game).

I was saving the title of this post for a few years down the road, just prior to my first appearance on Maury in a show entitled "Are You My Baby Daddy? (Because I Honestly Have No Clue)". However, I'm tired of waiting. As a matter of fact, I'm really, really tired in general. So tired.

Last night we went to Dub at the Drum. As always, it was a fun time. I didn't drink much, but danced like it was going out of style (please don't let dancing ever go out of style). I got home at 2-ish, and was in bed by 3. No big deal. Then, I get up at 8am, and felt like someone hit me in the head with a frying pan. I couldn't breathe very well, and when I coughed, it brought tears to my eyes because it hurt so much. On the walk to work, I began to cough up small cities, and kept thinking that I just may pass out on the pavement. Now, I'm not a doctor, but I think that's an indication that something may not be right. For once, I am sick, and it has nothing to do with how much booze I've consumed. Maybe it was the fact that I spent all weekend hugging evereyone I've ever met like 80 times (and kissing some of them like 50 times) or maybe it's the fact that my job entitles that I hang out with old people and children all day. I don't know, but it's mildly awful.
What do I have? It's a bit of a guessing game, but from the looks of all of the fluid-action going on in my body (and not the good kind, sickos), it's probably going to need antibiotics and a hell of a lot of rest.

Man, if I've ever needed a sick day in my life (not going to happen).....

~sarah p.

No comments: