Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Trying to keep cool, trying to calm down....


...but I totally can't because I think I just read that Kool Keith is coming to Calgary (as Dr. Octagon, I think, but it doesn't matter). I'm trying to play like this is no big deal, but anyone that knows me knows very well about my Kool Keith fetish. Please let this be true. I'm going to go lay down now, I'm feeling a little nauseous from the excitement.

~sarah p.

p.s. If you want to hear a pretty sweet story, then ask me how I beat the entire Calgary Transit system next time you see me. I can't write it, because it's mostly hand-actions and facial expressions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, it's true

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I want to hear any stories about you and any sort of transit system after seeing the type of behavior you exhibited while on the NY subways.
Where are you? Why aren't you here?
It's sunny in LA, I bet it's real cold there. Write me, it's not that hard.
Misssss you.