Monday, September 11, 2006

The novelty candy section.

On Saturday, I wasn't feeling too well. Allison and I went to the Drum for like 45 minutes.

This was the car parked in front of us. Hammertime, anyone? (nobody has ever made that joke at the expense of this car ever, I'm sure)

After the previous evening's adventures, we didn't do so well at the bar, so off we went to get nice and mellow and hit the sever. At 7-11, I got a slurpee, and hit the novelty candy section. In case you didn't know, it's my favorite section in the whole store.

Did you know that if you buy Hulk Candy 'sticks' (call it what you like, big candy corporation, we all know they're cigs), you get a free glow-in-the-dark tattoo? Did you know that if you put on the tattoo on a Saturday night, you will still be trying to scrub it off on Monday evening? Now you know.


Holy crap, have you guys seen this before? I bought it because the name is mildly suggestive.

This is what this mother looks like out of the package. There's these gum-poles wrapped in wax paper, which I figured out by the second one, you're supposed to take off. Then, there's this citric-acid paste that you dip the gum into. The third compartment has these little multi-colored pellets that taste like candy and farts. I ended up throwing these gems out.

It's good to have one of these kinds of nights every once in a while.

~sarah p.

No comments: