Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Birthday, Alliswan.

Allison's real birthday is on Monday, but we hit the frigging town on Friday (Saturday, too, but that's another story).

Here's the evidence:

Ummm.... Wait? Please don't.

Wade and I were feeling pretty tanked by the time we got to the Drum (How? I don't know, but we ended up there).

Allison, our birthday girl was buzzing all over the place at the Drum. I couldn't keep up with her, but I'm not 25 yet, so that's probably why.

Man, Trevor is kinda perfect (except for when he jumps all over the table and spills drinks everywhere).

Nicole, Trev, Wade, and Jason at the Drum. I guess I took this photo, but I really don't recall.

This was near the beginning of the evening, before things got a little out-of-hand. Amy had to work the next day, but was a total trooper and came out for a bit.

Melissa came, too (yessss)!

By the time we got to the Drum, it was near last call, so we had to get resourceful.

Guess who showed up? Ryan, and I was pretty happy to see him.

As always, things got a little sweaty, but I think all-in-all, Allison had a great night.

Happy 25th, dear friend. xoxox

~sarah p.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm.....I wonder where all the other pic's went?

Anonymous said...

I erased them... Why because I looked terrible in them and it was my birthday so guess what.... there gone!

Anonymous said...

Pssst....Here's a secret they weren't all of you!

Anonymous said...

Pssst... Doesn't mean I give a fuck!

Anonymous said...

All stop being a skunt now!!!!

SORRY!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute, friendship is a special bond full of love and hate