Sunday, October 08, 2006

Broken and Victorias. Saturday eve.

Allison and I headed out last night for a bit.

Dudes, I am not adjusting to this weather very well at all. I'm sure I'll climatize eventually (especially when I'm drinking, and the temperature in the room seems to go from way below freezing to magical tropical paradise verrrry quickly).

Allison was pretty serious about having some fun.

Hadn't seen Marco in a bit, so it was good to chat (and great to make the cheezzzziest, fakest smile in the world for Allison).

Allison told me to act natural, so I gave her a look like "since when do I act natural?", and she took the photo. There you go, Allison. There you go.

So we were at Broken, and having a lovely evening, but Anthony was spinning at Victorias, so we pack up our stuff, posse-out of there, and head over to 17th.

I get there, and right away, I made a friend. Since most of you guys aren't little chubby blonde girls, you don't know this, but we are the #1 favorite thing of gay guys (besides you know, other guys). I don't know why it happens, but it's pretty fun. Here, my new gay BF and I are discussing bargains and jackets (and how awesome is Giant Tiger? So Awesome. Can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you, Ontario).

Once again, I was doing my best to 'act natural' for the camera. I am pretty good at it.

Then, my blog-partner shows up, and the comedy begins.

The night ended pretty shortly after that. It was fairly low-key, but really... I was just saving myself for tonight. Trouble ahead (and turkey. and wine. and dancing.).

~sarah p.

3 comments:

Marco said...

man, do i look drunk in that second photo. i guess i was acting 'natural' too (key word, people: acting). note to self: Do not let yourself be photographed where alcohol is served, lol. Anyways, thanks for dropping by, and i hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Act Natural you too... God!

Anonymous said...

I fucking love this photo of you and Dhillon!!!