Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shows? Okay. Go.


MSTRKRFT on the 27th, Kid Koala 0n the 28th, and Dr. Octagon a month later? That's more exciting than the Anna Nicole baby scandal!

I have seriously been having sleep issues because every night I lay in bed and think about Kool Keith and how amazing it's going to be. I don't want to jump the gun and say that it's going to be a perfect show, but really.... Come on.

I keep thinking I'm dreaming, but then I have to go to work and as we all know, in my dreams work doesn't exist.

~sarah p.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was kind of hoping that you'd announce you were going to go and see OKGO, the rockinest band your side of the atlantic.

But alas no.


for me, its Gogol Bordello, Bedouin Soundclash, Danko Jones and some other band on the 4th November.


Bruce Springsteen on the 7th Nov.

Muse on the 19th December

and hellogoodbye on the 1st Feburary. Can't wait.

~sarah p. said...

You know, I was wondering if people would think that when they read the title...
Yep, I'm spending all of my cash on tickets, and it's pretty fun. There are worse uses for money, you know (ie: sauce at dittos).