Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh, Fridaaaaay.

Mmmm...

Every morning, I walk past this sexy stump. Every day it beckons me, but I am too focused on getting to work, so I haven't had the chance to stop and say hello. Well, after a few gin and sodas, I was feeling rather brave, so Allison and I went to the park and I proceeded to get my mack on. Then I ditched the stump, and Allison and I went for pizza. Bitches ain't shit, as they say.

We went to Hifi, and guess who was there? Clint and Derek.

5 points for Clint's shirt.

10 points for Boobs! Lots of them.

Clint took like 15 different photos like this before he found the one he liked.

Peace, ladies.

Look! I got gold shoes that are the same as my silver ones (on sale, too).

Amy called us out on the dancefloor. All night long.

Gin? Soda? Two at a time.

Hey Tara... Guess what? I like you. So does Trev. Hang out more often.

Why am I getting so tired at the bar lately? The second the clock hits two, I'm ready to go. Maybe I'm getting old. Or worn out. Or wiser. I don't know.

~sarah p.

No comments: