Thursday, October 12, 2006

Three Wishes.

Maybe you didn't know this, but a few weeks ago, I found a sweet-ass genie in an alleyway (no lamp, just genie). I bought him a banana milk , and he granted me three wishes. I spent my first two wishes on novelty candy. For my last wish, I wanted more hip hop so I could dance like a dork and rap along to more songs at the bar (because I totally know the words). Anyway, it really happened, and DJ Pump and Disoriental (who is totally my boyfriend but doesn't know it yet) threw it down last night at All Gravy. It was a little quiet, but that didn't mean that the music was lacking... No sir.
It sucks to go to work hungover the next day, but weeknights at the bar can be top-shelf fun too (not that I didn't already know that).

~sarah p.


p.s. This post was not written while sober, that's for sure. Happy Thursday.


Here's some girls:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have green lips if you'd just wash you crotch a little bit more... One day....... I hope!

Jk

Luv Ya

~sarah p. said...

You sick son-of-a-bitch. Gross.
I love you too, but gross.

Anonymous said...

Wow those are amazing colors, I want a picture like that too. Sarah you are so talented and sweet, Allison you have some green ass lips, what you been kissing girl?