Saturday, October 28, 2006

i am soooo blogging about this (halloween 'ventures)

It really doesn't matter how high-brow the show is, The Warehouse totally sicks me out. It's full of a bunch of gross skids touching each other and dancing like assholes. As a matter of fact, on my current list of favorite things, which is like a billion-item list, it's probably dead-last (at the top? Spaghetti, side-ponytails, and my new bedspread).

Anyway, so we got some tickets to go see MSTRKRFT at The Warehouse for a Halloween show. Last time MSTRKRFT was in town, it was a work-night, I had a sprained ankle, it was over 30 degrees outside, and Hifi was like an oven. We didn't even make it through the whole show.
This time, though, we did. It was amazing, once I got past the whole "I'm at the Warehouse and totally creeped-out" vibe. We were right by the stage the entire time, and I danced until my bum-muscles were sore (then Allison punched me in the ass infront of a whole bunch of people, and things got kinda awkward for a bit).
Let me tell you, though, once the show was done, we got the hell outta there. Holy moly.

I don't know this guy, but his costume was better than most. I wish it was mine.

MSTRKRFT.

See, I told you we were close. We had for-real VIP placement, because we're nice girls.

I was a bug. Amy was a nurse.

Crystal was a hula-girl. Derek was a hick.

Allison was a sweet zombie cheerleader.

This is maybe the collective worst picture of the three of us ever. Cripes.


Totally fun, and the fun continues this evening with Kid Koala. I sure hope my bum-muscles can take another night of dancing.

~sarah p.

No comments: