Monday, October 23, 2006

Bombay, hip hop, and Sunday-morning steak.

So, back to adulthood on Saturday night. How can you say no to $6.50 doubles? Not cheap well-booze, either... Premium, motherfuckers (that's the blue-bottle, not the bar-gun).

Jeff came out to see us...Finally.

Crystal was makin' new friends pretty much everywhere she went.

There was dancing (when is there not dancing?).

I wouldn't have even included this photo, but look at my mondo neck-muscles. I didn't realize it, but apparently I've been working on them... Hard.

Ryan is everywhere I wanna be.

No big thing, but Breanne showed up....

...and Jessica (just joking, total big thing).

Looooove you both. Holy moly.

So great, and I even felt pretty good in the morning, considering (especially after some Sunday-morning steak at the most depressing pub I've been to in a while).

~sarah p.

p.s. Marco and Gary re-tooled Saturdays at Broken, and it's definitely going to be hottttt. Check out The Spread. Every Saturday. Do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing Breanne @ Amsterdam but I didn't know Jess was there. Was she? Oh and Apparently I think I'm sexy sometimes but the camera never catches it.

Marco said...

Thanks for poppin' in on saturday, but what's the deal? too good to say hi :P ?