Monday, March 19, 2007

Red Bull hangovers and MTV (is Red Bull one word or two?)

Well, I got my answer. Dancelife, my favorite hungover show, was replaced by Juvies, which may or may not be the dullest MTV show ever. They take some kids that are less hardcore than I am, and watch them as they hang out in baby jail until they go to trial, which was a total of two days in this episode. The only episode that looks like it's totally worth watching is the one where the chick is busted for stealing a chicken, because you know very well that the dramatic reenactment is going to insane.

~sarah p.

p.s. Joint marathons in both The Hills and Unwrapped really helped me through my Red Bull hangover nicely. Too bad it was such a waste of a day.

2 comments:

RB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So you know, I just stop in to give my girl S to the P a shout out and I see this post and laugh to the high heavens.

They take some kid who is less hardcore than I am...

Too funny. And I've seen that show once or twice, it is indeed pretty lame.

Two words, btw.