Wednesday, August 02, 2006

10 things that need to get in my mouth right now.

When I was a child, my mom always said I was a "good little eater".
I sit in an office all day and read about food. Therefore, I've picked up some pretty awesome tidbits on the way:

Sticky Personalized Candy. This is what I will get in mine.

When I was younger, I had a goat named Jody. he danced on the car, and chased some dogs, but he didn't ever make me any ice cream.

Do I love licorice? Don't mind it, but not really. Do I love the thought of eating little piglets? Yes, yes, yes. (wait.... maybe that came out wrong)

Elizabeth Hickok's Jello-O Masterpiece. Too pretty to eat? Doubt it.

Make-Your-Own Chewing Gum Kit. One time I tried to make my own gum, but it didn't work out very well (ask the fire department about that one). Maybe all I needed was a kit.

Dry Soda. Flavors like Kumquat and Rhubarb... Nuff said.

100x100 In-N-Out Burger. If you've never been to In-N-Out, then run the border and get the hell down there. Go big or go home.

Chocolate Brad Pitt. I'm not even a Pitt fan, but that's all the more reason for me to slowly consume him.

World's largest burrito. For someone that patiently waits every single week for Taco Tuesdays, this is like having all of my dreams come true at once.

$100 Burger. Those who think I wouldn't drop a c-note on a burger don't know me very well.


Hungry yet? Me too.

~sarah p.

No comments: