Thursday, August 03, 2006

itwasalladreamiusedtoreadwordupmagazine.

I keep having this recurring dream where I give myself a haircut, and it looks amazingly great for about 30 seconds before I realize that I butchered it. I had it again last night in the little sleep I had.
What do you think it means?

In other news, Crystal and I have adopted Pedro and Rodrigo from Bonde Do Role as our new best friends. Seriously. Pictures to follow in a day or two.

Props to any of my injured peeps that showed up last night, including Marina from Bonde Do Role (I broke my fuck-eeng arm) , and Marco Primo (who you guys really should be listening to tonight... 90.0FM, 10:30PM). Re-Pre-Sent.

Diplo's show was amazing (crowd was far better then MSTRKRFT), and although I really shouldn't have been dancing, it wasn't like I could help it. From now on, however, I will be avoiding the all-you-can-eat sushi bar before heading into Hifi's sweltering heat. Big mistake.

~sarah p.

No comments: