Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Plan.


Really, more than anything, I have to start working at becoming a better person.
I think there's only one way of doing this:
Download all of these Walken clips, and play them on a continuous loop while I sleep. That way, I'll wake up, and feel like being super amazing (all day, every day), just like Walken.
It's foolproof.

~sarah p.

p.s. After reading this article, and deciding that I totally need a Sobe bottle if I'm going to make my own booze like Lady Cooper, I went and grabbed a bottle of wacky-juice from the store. Long story short, I am having significant problems with sitting still, and think I may be freaking out a little bit. Guarana? I don't even know what that is, but it makes me have heart palpitations. At least it's not coffee, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guarana is a juice that comes a specific type of cactus... I am goin to stop nerding it now....