Friday, August 25, 2006

My favorite letter to the editor ever:

From yesterday's Herald:

Is-s-s-n't for him
Movie -
Re: "Plane full of snakes slithers to top," Aug. 21.

There has been a lot of hype about this movie. The late night shows have featured Samuel L. Jackson and clips from the movie.
I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to snakes, but I realize that there are good ones (garter snakes) and bad ones (asps). So I thought I may want to go see this movie and see how one can handle snakes in a crisis situation.
Then, a clip had one of the main characters proclaim that all of these snakes were sexual perverts, for they had sex with their mothers.
I will not be going to the movie, for it doesn't seem to give one any insight into dealing with normal snakes.

Len Skowronski, Calgary


I didn't realize how easy it was to get into the 'letters to the editor' section. I think I've got a new project on the horizon....

~sarah p.

p.s. Marco has some new shows uploaded on his site. Go check them out.

No comments: