Friday, August 18, 2006

(bad idea)

The ladies and I hit the frigging town on Tuesday (and a little on Wednesday, too). Going out on a work night always seems like a good idea at the time. However, the next morning, as I pop a few advil and curse the day I was born, I tend to think that maybe, just maybe, going out on a Tuesday is not such a good idea afterall (just joking, it still is).

We started at the Drum, and things went from there.
"Don't make me turn this car around. I'm being serious. We will stop right now, and there will be no beer for anyone."

Apparently, I have no authority.

Even Amy came out!

Allison kept touching my beer, so I had to keep a close guard.

Have you ever seen this before? I thought it would lose it's allure after I sobered up, but nope, it's still funny.

Out tonight and again tomorrow, so there'll be more to come.

~sarah p.

3 comments:

claire said...

is that licence plate real? its amazing.

~sarah p. said...

100%. It was parked outside of the Drum.

claire said...

drool...