Thursday, August 31, 2006

But something's different...

Maybe it's just cause I haven't spent an entire summer in Canada for years, but I feel like I've been getting a long weekend every other week (which is totally not true, but it feels like it). This one, however, is way better than a regular long weekend, because it is a 4-day long weekend. After what I'm sure will be an absolute shit-show at Hifi this evening, Amy and I am peacing out of the city tomorrow morning and going up north to search for sasquatches. It is going to be a good time.

See you Tuesday, friends!

~sarah p.


p.s. Business in Calgary is seriously the worst magazine ever. Not entertaining in the least. The cover price is $3.50, but I don't think anyone has ever actually bought it ever. The mailman at work drops it off every month or so. I think he just drops it off because he doesn't want to carry around crap magazines that suck. They weigh him down.
(on the other hand, I totally like Calgary Inc.... Like, a lot).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what I found someone who has a suscription...My Boss!