Tuesday, August 08, 2006

saturdays are the new fridays.

It's been a bit since I've posted photos, so here's a double dose. Please excuse my lack of grammar this eve, as I have just returned from an evening meeting, and there was an open bar (more on this tomorrow) *hic*.

Holy crap, have you guys ever been to Amsterdam Rhino on a Saturday? It's amazing music, spun by the wonderful DJ's Disoriental and Reese, but the crowd is strange. It's full of guidos like this dude (who totally wanted to be in a photo with us for some reason), and then peppered by some of the coolest people I know in the city, and a bunch of graff kids. I don't get it.

We were seriously the only people dancing, but with the music that was spinning, and the cheap doubles we were drinking, how could we stay still?

Can I tell you guys a secret? I seriously have a hard time typing Allison's name. Every time I type it, it comes out like 'Alliosn', and then I have to change it. Dyslexic much?


General interests: hugging.


As always, a big thanks to Marco at Broken City for getting out night started out right.

~sarah p.

No comments: