Monday, January 29, 2007

Fine. That's fine.

Thanks to the assfaces that stole my newest camera, I'm sure you guys will have a ton of fun taking pictures of each other's weiners and shit. It kinda put a damper on the evening for a bit, but let's be honest:

We still went out and danced with Trevor....

....We still got some adorable photos (thanks to Breanne)....

....My sister still showed up....

....We still danced a hole into the dancefloor....

...And I was still there to represent Wu.

I'm sad that we lost some of the amazing photos on the camera, but there will be many more evenings with many more photos.
In the scheme of things, I bought myself a pretty nice new camera, and I learned a valuable after-school special lesson.... If dudes look kinda shifty, they probably are. From here on out, I'll be judging books by their covers like nobody's business, son.

~sarah p.

No comments: