Saturday, January 06, 2007

I need you.... Raekwon needs you... Please help.

I know I've pretty much posted this everywhere, but I need help badly.


Look at this shirt. I'll give you a second to breathe it in......
Okay. Pretty amazing, isn't it? It's a genuine Raekwon shirt from the Rock The Bells Tour. Pickle brought it back from Utah for my early birthday present, and it is probably, hands-down, the best gift I've ever received.
Here's the situation: the smallest size they had was still pretty huge. I am pretty tiny. I'm looking for the very best tailor in the world. I need the shoulders taken up, and the sleeves and waist taken in. Now, I know that any old tailor could probably handle my business, but since I plan to wear this shirt every day, all day, I want it to be done perfectly (plus, the shirt is so nice that most tailors would probably try to steal it).
Anyway, point is, if you know of any amazing tailors, e-mail me or call me or comment or something. I'm frigging lost here.

Thanks in advance,

~sarah p.

No comments: