Friday, January 12, 2007

The last 3.

Almost 25, guys. That's pretty disgusting if you ask me. Here's the last three goals:

3. Learn the art of napkin-folding (this one's for you, Crystal!).
I already learned how to make a sweet rose, so if I ever need to woo someone, I'm set. However, I think I can do better. You want your napkins folded? No prob.... I'm on it.

2. Find an amazing bar trick.
When I was 18, there was this creepy asian guy with long hair that used to go around to all of the bars and do magic tricks. People seemed mildly amused. Does anyone remember that guy? He was always at the Night Gallery. Then, this one time he cornered me in Eau Claire Market, and made some unwanted advances on me. Sick. I would like to have a half-entertaining bar trick, without the sexual harassment. That would be nice.

1. Work harder at keeping in touch.
Having Rob Phillips here for a visit really made me think...
I love you guys, I really do, but when's the last time you heard from me? Exactly. From here on out, I'm going to try a lot harder to write, and call, and e-mail all of my non-Calgarian friends. Promise.


Aaaaannnnddd.... We're through. No more self-realization blog entries for a while. They're boring.

~sarah p.

No comments: