Monday, January 15, 2007

OOoooooohhhh man.

So, we went out on Saturday for a little birthday get-together. We went to the Rhino, then went to say the quickest hello to Marco over at Broken. Here's how it all went down:

As usual, Disoriental and Reece got the party started right away.

Try to get us in the same photo? Amazingly challenging, and amazingly awesome.

We really missed Jess and Chris, but Breanne came out, which was so great.

What the fuck? Even my sister came out, and she was drunker than I was.

Aww... Of course Trev was there.

Thanks for coming out, friends!

~sarah p.

p.s. Guess what? As of today, I am officially debt-free. I paid off the very last of my student loan, and now I can live the baller lifestyle I've always dreamed of.

p.p.s. I am now the world's strongest believer in thread-count. Nice sheets make alllll the difference.

No comments: