Saturday, November 06, 2004

Amazingly warm.

So, last night I'm walking home at about 10PM. Everyone has their windows and doors open, people are sitting on every other street corner, and you can hear people in their backyards, relishing the last night of warmth in Calgary before the temperature begins to hit -30C. We've already had snow, so this warmth was a big surprise. Who says global warming is a bad thing? It was 12 degrees Celsius at 10pm on November 5th in Calgary, and all I could think about was going for a swim outside...Too bad Calgary is a very dry city.


I've been on the Ministry of Sound site a lot lately.... Great site if you like that kind of music (which I do!), tons of downloads and stuff. Check out the "Sexiest Videos of All Time" section on the site (not exactly "clean viewing", so maybe not good for work), featuring two of my all-time favorite songs, Stupid Disco - Junior Jack & My My My - Armand Van Helden....Pretty hot stuff.

A quick note: on Wednesday, DJ Rice is spinning at Cherry Lounge for their 5th anniversary. He hasn't spun at Cherry for a while, so I'm sure it will be a pretty huge deal. Allison and I wouldn't miss it for the world, it's going to be crazy hot. If you're in the city, you should probably go.

No comments: