Wednesday, November 24, 2004

You can't make this stuff up.

Some good stuff happened today.

First of all: goodbye to my old, horrible job...Hello to my liquor store dream-job!

Today, I saw Lanny McDonald. If you were a child in the 80's in Calgary, then you definitely know about Lanny McDonald. If you don't know who he is, then learn about him here. Seriously, I didn't like hockey at all as a child, but Lanny was still my hero for one reason: he had the hugest moustache I'd ever seen. Wow. Anyway, I was happy to see that he was still rocking the massive 'stache....He was also drinking a very small coffee.

For the second day in a row, I walked past the HMV (music store), and everyone inside was rocking out to Neil Young. Not even joking, people were fully rocking out in the middle of a store....Two days in a row! It was a nice thing to see.

There is definitely a lack of photos on the page right now. My blog archives my posts after a certain number of days (if you want to see the older photos, check out the November and October archives). I'll be sure to take some more photos soon...Allison and I are bound to have some photo-worthy adventures, she's coming over tonight, so maybe we'll have a mini-adventure, and I'll take some photos...The page looks pretty dull right now.







No comments: