Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Canadian elections are never this wacky...

Not even joking, our elections are so much easier!
To learn more on Canadian politics, check out www.canadahistory.com/sections/politics/politics.htm

I find it quite amusing that we, as Canadians, get full coverage of the American elections, while most Americans would have a hard time naming our current prime minister (no offence to all of my awesome American pals, I love you guys).
Check out http://home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/ for some Canadian-American humor.

I can't say that I'm 100% pleased with the outcome of the election, but because I'm a Canadian, I should shut my piehole right now.

Here are some reasons why I wish that Kerry would have won:
-Kerry is much more relaxed than Bush, and is more likely to get into some hilarious Clinton-esque mischief.
-Kerry seems like the kind of guy that would go onto late-night talk shows and make fun of himself.

Here are some reasons why I'm willing to accept Bush as president:
-I won $5 at work by betting that Bush would win by 51%.
-His last name is 'Bush', and that's funny no matter how you look at it.

Who would I have voted for? Well, that's a pretty personal thing, so I'll just say that his name almost rhymes with "A.C. Slater" (note: if you know who A.C. Slater is, then you are a bigger nerd than I).

BTW: my entire city smells like laundry detergent tonight....Possible fire at the Tide factory?







No comments: