Friday, January 14, 2005

23. Yep.

So, it's 1:30am, and I got home from work a few minutes ago. I am now officially 23. I've been drinking Tiger beer at work for the last four hours, so this whole birthday deal seems pretty sweet right now....Maybe not so much when I wake up tomorrow. Plus, I drank a bunch of Jagermeister (my best friend at night while I'm drinking, and my worst enemy in the morning). Funny.

Allison has something planned, but she won't let me in on the secret. This is my first birthday in Calgary in 4 or 5 years. Promise some photos of the action.

I am so awake right now, it's not even funny. I was pretty lazy this morning, and slept until 11. I ate crazy great today, too. I'm a twice-a-day eater, usually. Sometimes only once (I know, Nicole, it's not good for me)...However, today I had three full meals. Everyone has been feeding me so well lately..... I like guys that can cook.

I have the greatest bruise from doing drunken counter-slides tonight. Pretty sure I should wear the bruise like a badge of honor.

...And then I found five dollars.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


love, nicole

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

~rON