Sunday, January 02, 2005

C'mon...Puke and rally, don't be a bitch.

...I'd just like to thank Chris Tucci for what is most possibly the best phrase ever said. Every time I think that it may not be a good idea for me to get trashed, I just think of Tucci, and realize that I'm a bitch if I don't.

So, my family had a pretty rad meal, and yes, I hit the bottle pretty hard again.

My mom had an interesting request for me today. She asked me to list the top three warm vacation spots I'd like to visit. Then she said that I couldn't ask why. Anyway, I'm having a rough time making the list. Anyone want to help a brother out?

Here are a few ideas:

-Bali
-Cuba
-Brazil
-British Virgin Islands
-Trinidad
-Figi
-???

...I think Brazil is definitely on my list, but I have no clue about the other two.
What would you say?


Before I go, I think something is long overdue. Quite often, I sing the praises of the CLC. All members, past and present, are the hottest, most awesome girls alive. However, I tend to leave out a few key characters.... There are certain members of the CLC that people often forget about (probably because they are blinded by the other CLC member's hotness). So, tonight I will give a huge shout-out to Murray, Tricky Pete, Julius Macchio, Charlotte, and Slippery Steve (but not that bitch Tiffani). Love you guys!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. I have a suggestion. Go to the Caribean, But specifically the islands of St. Lucia or Barbados. They're really nice places.

Anonymous said...

My roomate Sean thinks that his top 3 are
monte carlo, costa rica, and egypt

However I agree with monte carlo, but I think I would go to mexico or new zeland

sean agrees with new zealand (stating it's in his top 5 of all time warm destinations) have you seen High Fidelidty.... top 5 breakups of all time #1....

Anonymous said...

just so you know that was me! NICOLE!!!!!!!!!

~sarah p. said...

Yeah, Monte Carlo would probably rock the house. St. Lucia would be wicked awesome, too. I just want a place where I can get sauced and go swimming everyday. Wait....I do that in Connecticut. Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that my husband has been such an inspiration to you...