Friday, January 07, 2005

Dear Homeless Guy,


Thank you for being so awesome.

Sincerely,
Sarah P.


Today I realized how much I miss Rob and Jon. I'll miss them even more when I'm in CT this year. I'm working on a list of mandarin phrases for them, spelled phonetically, to make life a little easier while they are over there. I'm not talking about phrases such as "Which way?", or "I don't understand". They can find those phrases in any travel book. Rob and Jon have special phrase needs. For example, they are going to want to know how to say "Hold on, my ninja suit is in my bag", or "Have you seen AVP?"
I should have the list done soon. I hope they're doing well, Taiwan is so far away.

I'll be 23 in a week. Creepy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahah....look out DJ JEFF the Ninja's are coming...then he proceeds to dance with them......

~n

~sarah p. said...

DJ Jeff was a good sport....Too good.
He was supposed to be a bit pissed, but instead he plays along 100%.
Oooooohhhhh DJ Jeff, will you ever learn how to deal with Rob and Jon?
That was still one of the best things I've ever seen. Fo' Shiz.

Anonymous said...

Homeless people are awesome

~sarah p. said...

Trust me, I would have given this guy my life savings....However, this isn't my photo. I took it from another site.