Wednesday, January 05, 2005

You can say that again.

....Had a bunch more awkward compliments today, but this time they were so awkward that they're probably not very much fun to read. Note to self: when I give a compliment to someone, make sure it isn't something that will make them run home and write in their blog in a post entitled "Awkward Compliments".

Hey! So the plans aren't definite yet, but I think that on Friday, I have going to have a Napoleon Dynamite party (Allison hasn't seen it yet). So, if you want to come, you should probably e-mail me or call me or something. I will supply the mini bottles of whiskey.

Allison keeps pushing me to have a gallery show in Calgary, but I haven't found a lab in town that I trust with my film yet. There's one place on Centre St and 16th Ave that does a good job, but it also costs $30 to develop a roll of C-41 B&W with proofs (and that's when they're printed on color paper)....He always offers to print it properly on B&W paper, but it would end up costing me an arm and a leg. Plus, if my negs are going to be printed on proper B&W paper, I want to be the one printing them. I want to find a lab that's as great as Island Prolab in Victoria. I've tried about 12 different places here, and I am not impressed. E-mail me if you know of any good Calgary labs.

Feel better, my darling little Allison.


No comments: