Monday, January 17, 2005

Trick question....

Do you enjoy Dave Chapelle? You see, it's a trick question, because it's impossible to not love Dave Chapelle.
Go check out some videos here.

Tonight was pretty great for a work night...The shift was short (only 6 1/2 hours!), I only got asked for my number twice (so I only had to say "uhhh...No thanks..." twice), Melanie and I had a bit of a mini-dance party, and when I walked home, it was downright balmy outside (3C!!!).

Hey, so you should go here and download some awesome free tracks (I particularly recommend checking out Cassius, The Meters, and The Beatnuts....Was anyone in the photo cabin in the summer when I made a bunch of kiddies get familiar with Take it or Squeeze it? Man, that's a good album). Be sure to have a look through the archives on the left-hand side of the page.



BTW, when I was walking home, the air smelled like camp for a moment...I'm not talking about raw sewage and rancid young men, but you know that nice smell when you get up in the morning and step out onto the little CLC cabin mini-porch to check the weather? That one.

No comments: