Friday, January 28, 2005

It's official....

Today, I officially decided to kick myself out of the "cool kid club". I've been digging the new JLo song way too much for comfort. I've been running errands all day, and have been dancing around and singing it to myself non-stop. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I was willing to forgive myself for loving Destiny's Child, Aaliyah, and Usher....This time, I've gone too far. It doesn't matter that most of the time, my musical tastes would be considered respectable...Being really into a JLo song is too much. I've had to turn in my official Cool Kid badge, t-shirt, and visor. It's a shame. Damn you, JLo...Why do your songs have to be so catchy?

I was out all day getting stuff done, but I ended up at North Hill mall around 5:30...My mom works in the teaching clinic behind there, so I called her to see if I could buy her dinner. Instead, she asked me to come over for dinner. My not-quite-stepdad is an assassin in the kitchen (BTW, remember when we went bowling last year in Connecticut, and I chose "assassin" as my name on the scoreboard, but it ended up displaying as just "ass"? I was unintentionally funny that night), so I said yes. I should have known better, because now it's 9:45, and I'm already a bit trashed. Where does my family get all of the wine from?

Okay, I'm pretty tired (and by tired I mean sauced), but I think it would be a good idea for me to run down to Karouzo's for 20 minutes, sing a 4-song set, and run back home before bed. I'll be in bed before 11, which hasn't happened in a very long time.

Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahaha just so you know you would have fit right in on the caper crawl! :P It isn't quite 2 yet and there is less than 20% of the ppl left!! I just left the last bar.....man we Cape Bretoner's know how to party!!!!!!!! hahahaha SAUSEMONSTERS without even trying.

will tell more tomorrow on my LJ.
till then keep sausing! :P
n

~sarah p. said...

My favorite is how you spell "sauce" now.
So Awesome.

Man, I wish I was ou there with you...You crazy east-coast kids know how to get tore up properly!

Anonymous said...

yeah I don't know how to spell very well, and I always confuse that one.... which is the real way!?

~n

~sarah p. said...

The proper way is "sauce", but I think from now on, we should use your spelling....It's way more awesome.