Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hacking isn't funny.

So, Ron's site, one of my favorite things in the world, was hacked. This is not cool, and it is not funny. In fact, it makes me pretty sad, as Ron is a top-notch guy.

Here is a list of things that are funnier than hacking into an awesome site and wrecking everything:

-Skeletor.
-This photo.
-Mr. T
-That time last week when Allison and I drove past a McDonalds, and the dude behind the counter was wearing a black tank top instead of his uniform.
-The time when I was eight, and Vanilla Ice was on 'Circus of the Stars', and he was going to ride his motorcycle through a ring of fire. For some reason, they put him and his motorcycle in this huge freezer for an hour (I guess they thought that if he was cold, he wouldn't burn as quickly), and when he came out, he said "The Iceman is cool as Ice" in this really strange way. Then, he jumped through the ring of fire, and this woman came up to him with a microphone, and asked him how it went. All he said was "Whoa. Dat was hot."
Circus of the Stars is funny, period.
-How about NOT hacking into Ron's site? Pretty sure that's funnier than doing something that sucks that badly.

Let's recap:
1) I'm really sad that Ron's site is down.
2)Ron is great.
3)Hackers are not great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hacked Ron's site

~sarah p. said...

Ummm...Okay????