Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I likes the pizza.

I got home from work at about midnight tonight. I decide that I needed some pizza. I didn't want pizza, I needed pizza. So, I tried calling about 30 different places, but apparently, they don't think I'm very awesome, because they weren't answering my calls (or maybe they are all jerks that go to bed way too early on a Tuesday night). Still, I wasn't about to give up....Oh, no.
Finally, I call Pizza 73. I think Pizza 73 may be considered the K-Mart of pizza places, but that didn't stop me. When they answered the phone, I yelled "YES!!"
The guy on the other end of the line was a little shaken up by my greeting, but in the end, those guys really came through for me. At 12:50AM, I finally got my pizza, and let me tell you: it was damn fine pizza.

I have started downloading and watching "SeaLab 2021". If you have ever been anywhere near Camp Awosting or Tom Degnan, then you need to download and watch the episode entitled "Radio Free", where the phrase "drop the hammer" is used 3 times in 11 minutes. You can check out the transcript for this episode here.

3 more work days, and then I get a sweet-ass 3-day weekend. Pretty sure it doesn't get much better than that....Except for a 4-day weekend, that would definitely be better. I even think that christmas is a paid day off for me. Getting paid to do nothing? Yes, please.

No comments: