Monday, December 06, 2004

Sick again.

Normally, I'd update this thing every day, no problem. However, I've been in bed with the stomach flu for two days! I don't know why I'm getting sick so much this year, there was one time that I didn't vomit for almost 3 years (this was in early high school, before I began to drink). I felt awesome on Friday night, but when I got up on Saturday, I had a fever of 102, and I was puking so much that I ended up sleeping on the washroom floor for a while. This was one of those times where I wish that my mom lived with me (she only lives about 10 block away, but still) because I am a huge wuss when I am sick. I still can't keep any fluids in me....I don't know what is going on, it can't be food poisoning, can it? I don't really eat anything that could give me food poisoning. On Friday, I ate 4 big shredded wheat biscuits (with hot water poured over them), some roasted almonds, knorr vegetable soup, some rice crackers, an orange, a banana, and some pita bread. Where did I go wrong? I don't know, but it sure sucks.

I'm tired of being in bed. I was supposed to work on Saturday night, which would have been awesome, and I was supposed to hang out with some of my work pals tonight, but I couldn't. Mind you, it's -15C outside right now, so maybe I don't want to go outside that badly.

The biggest problem is that I don't want to lose any more weight...I know I'm not thin by any stretch of the imagination, but I've been steadily losing weight, and I don't like it one bit. Being sick is making me lose more weight, and that sucks. It took me years to finally get comfortable with myself, I don't want to have to start all over again. Plus, I don't want to have to buy new pants.

My MSN messenger has been weird lately...It keeps signing me in when I'm not here. I don't get it. So, if you see that I'm online, but I'm not answering back, don't take it personally.

I've been talking to Jared via e-mail for the past couple of days. I really miss him, and am glad that things are getting resolved with his contract. Jared is one of the best people I know for advice. I'm already excited to see him again this summer!

Last week, Tyler e-mailed me a few hilarious links. I think tomorrow I will list a bunch of links of my own.

Anyway, must be off to bed...The gravol I've taken is beginning to knock me out.
Night!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! I hope you feel better soon Sarah! :)

Miss you lots!

~n