Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Oh dear.

When I first got up this morning, I was like "Wow, Sarah, how did you manage to avoid the potential worst hangover ever?"
I felt pretty darn great.
Then I realized that I was up for half of the night, so I should probably go back to bed for a bit. When I got up, I realized that I had still been drunk the first time I got up. The hangover was beginning to hit. I went to work at 3PM, and my boss kept giving me those little mini liquor bottles to take home, and normally I'd be sooo excited...Free booze! However, my stomach was really pissed at me, so I just put them in my bag and tried not to think about liquor, even though it was all around me all day.

Here is what my family fed me last night:
-6 glasses of wine.
-2 cups of Bailey's and coffee
-2 B-52's
-1 Black Russian
-1 Bon-A-Licious (Bonnie, my not-quite-stepsister, invented this shot...I think it was vodka, Irish cream, and Godiva Liqueur)
-1 Gin and Tonic (1/2 gin, 1/2 tonic...The way I like it)

Crazy.

I heard from my old photo-school pal, Craig Wilson, today. Craig (or Craig'Er, as he liked to be called), was one of my favorite kids ever. He's a bit older than me, lives in Victoria, and is an awesome actor. Craig'Er is one of the few people I've ever met that can keep up with my Seinfeld references. Craig'Er also threw the best party I've ever been to. I will tell that story tomorrow, and you won't be disappointed. It is a magical story, trust me. It tarnishes my name pretty good.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow, seriously.

By the way, go download some MC Chris, you hosers.
While you're at it, buy me an MC Chris shirt. Please? I'm kidding, a MC Chris sticker would be good enough.....

Once again, I'm kidding. I hope one day I can make a friend named "MoneyBags St. Claire". He would buy me things all day. I'd be like "Are you sure, MoneyBags? You already bought me three I-Pods this week!" He'd be like "No problem. You should buy four copies of Old School on DVD". His hair would be green, and he would carry a sack with a dollar sign on it.

Love you guys! Have a good sleep.


No comments: