Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Let's be serious for a second.

Okay, so I'm still sauced out of my mind, but I've passed out for a few hours, and now I'm spelling better than I was (I now only mis-spell every fourth word)....I'm taking that as a good sign.
Hey! So, you should probably download this short film that I found online. It's about 17 minutes long, so even if you're on a fast connection like me, it takes a minute or so to download, but it's totally worth it.
It's called "Farm Sluts", but it's not what you think it is. Trust me on this one. Even if you still live with your mommy, you can still watch this one. It's not really dirty at all. It stars Chris Parnell, of SNL fame, and is one of the best shorts I've seen in a while.
Download it here.

Wow. I am so glad I don't work until 3PM tomorrow. I am not going to feel well in the morning.

No comments: