Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sarah Parsons.....Supermodel???

So, I get a call from my good friend Aleisha Thomas today. Aleisha is one of my favorite people of all time, and one of the best photographers I've ever met. Unfortunatly, she lives quite far away from me in Campbell River, BC. I miss her so much! Anyway, she says to me "Promise you won't be mad?"
"Okay", I say, expecting the worst. She explained to me that she made some new business cards, and used a photo that she had taken of me a couple of years back. No big deal, right? Still, it's funny that my photo will be circulating all over Canada on these little business cards. I don't exactly remember the photo in question, but she's sending me some copies, so I'll scan them and post them up when they arrive.

A couple of things I'm excited about:
- White Noise . I love a good scary movie, and I think this might be awesome. It's all about EVP, which is a scary subject if I've ever seen one. I've been reading up on it, and am pretty terrified with what I've found so far (and I like to think that I'm pretty tough when it comes to scary stuff).

-The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. The world needs more Wes Anderson.

-Camp. Why won't summer just arrive?

-The fact that I got all of my shopping done today. My family is not big on christmas, so it was pretty easy to do, but it's still good to be done.


I will be 23 in exactly one month...Scary thought.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew you were a supermodel!

~n

p.s. this is evidenced by the picture I took at Ditto's with the special sauce pitcher.

~sarah p. said...

I laugh so hard every time I look at that photo. The cow-print seats, and the fact that the jug is pure liquor.....Pure comedy gold.