Thursday, December 09, 2004

Random Ramblings.

Today I put on my brave face and walked to work. There's a certain amount of prestige in walking to work when it's really chilly out...Automatic toughness.

They're giving me some pretty solid hours at work over the next two weeks. Yesterday, Graham, my good friend from 6th grade wandered into the store. It was a pretty funny reunion.

I had some coffee today at about 5PM, and I'm still buzzing....No word on whether I'll actually get to bed tonight or not. With a 90lb dog stretched out on my bed (snoring loudly), I'm not sure there would be room for me anyway.

Listened to my ultimate mix-cd today, and realized that it was not ultimate enough....Began work on ultimate mix-cd volume II....

Will write more tomorrow, hopefully I'll actually have something to say by then.

No comments: