Thursday, December 02, 2004

Can't sleep...

Too much on my mind, I guess...

Plus, someone kept heavily dragging their feet in my living room. I'm not naming any names, but I'm in my bedroom, and my sister is in bed...Ghost buddy, I'm nodding in your direction...Maybe try to keep the foot-dragging to a minimum at 4AM, mmm-kay? Thanks.

Also, my sister came home sauced out of her mind, so I'm being a good sister and checking up on her a whole bunch...I've been waking her up every hour to have a glass of water, as she has to be to work at 9AM.

Work is pretty fun, and I'm not just saying that...The pay is horrible, but the job is so easy that it doesn't matter.

Hornets are bad-ass. Nature is awesome.

Nicole, I am sending off your package soon. It will be pretty exciting.

I don't have to work tomorrow, but maybe it's a good idea to try and get some sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm excited

p.s. you are such a good sister. At any time during this sauce monster attack did your sister happen to say...."Play?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~n