Wednesday, December 01, 2004

No longer working 9 to 5...

I am really enjoying my strange new schedule. For example, today I worked from 5PM-1AM. I quite enjoyed this shift, as it was a quiet and easy night. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is walking home at 1AM. I can't help but to be a little scared when I walk between the pools of street light. To combat my fears, I usually bring my discman, and crank up some gangsta rap. That way, I can pretend that Dr. Dre has "got my back" on the 30-minute walk home.

I ate some really horrible stuff today. For breakfast, I had some bagged salad that was past it's prime. For lunch, I had the same salad (I bought the salad about a week ago, but I forgot that one person probably can't handle such a massive amount of salad). For dinner, I had some supermarket sushi. Supermarket sushi is never good, this is one thing I know for sure (check out this entry for more things I know for sure). However, I was at work, and I was really hungry, so I ran over to Safeway. I thought to myself "There's no way they can screw up a cucumber roll...It's just rice, cucumber, and seaweed." I was so wrong.

Okay, must get into bed, I have to be at work at noon tomorrow, but I have a bunch of errands to run in the morning. Night!

No comments: